1. Why did Mariah Carey marry Nick Cannon?
2. Why are my teaspoons from Ikea so ridiculously small?
3. Why does my son watch WWE on the internet?
4. What is the appeal to golf?
5. Why do I seem to always fall ill on New Year's?
6. Why does anyone care about Brad and Angelina?
7. Who the hell is Cash Warren and how did he get to marry Jessica Alba?
7a. Further, what's the big fucking deal with Jessica Alba?
8. If there are generics for medicines, who chooses to purchase the brand name?
9. How do I get all these stains out of my carpet?
10. Why do men say "we" when they really mean "you"?
11. Why can't I just inherit like a million dollars so I don't have to work?
12. Where are Carmen Sandiego and Waldo?
13. Why would someone with no job spend their days fishing instead of looking for a new job?
14. Why is David Beckham married to Posh Spice instead of just hooking up with me?
15. Why is it that now I have $30 in iTunes credit, but can't think of anything to buy with it?
16. Why does my iPod say it's 4:12 am when it's really 9:36 am?
17. Why am I still checking work email on my day off?
18. Do you have answers to any of these questions?
19. Is it just me, or does the new Kanye album kinda suck?
20. Does anyone really like I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry or does everyone just sing it because it's so damn catchy?
21. Why do I wake up every morning at 4 am on the dot..but only for about 3 or 4 minutes?
22. If termites eat wood, then why are there balls of wood left behind?
23. Why doesn't spell check on the computer recognize the word internet?
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
1. Why did Mariah Carey marry Nick Cannon?
Posted by Tiffany at 9:28 AM
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I've been tagged by Danielle! This means that I have to tell you eight random facts about myself and then tag eight other people. Yay! So, here it goes:
1. I've been avoiding Blogger for the past month and a half because I didn't get a good turn out for my internet BFF search and didn't feel like explaining it to anyone. Sorry.
2. I hate the Yankees. Hate them hate them hate them.
3. I'm currently on a mission to find a pink Nintendo DS for myself. Actually...I'd settle for any color except blue. But I really really want a pink one.
4. When I'm excited I don't just say yeah. I say yeah yeah yeah yeah. I didn't notice this until someone pointed it out to me a couple months ago and everyone in the room laughed and said that I do.
5. I am maybe one of the most impatient people on the planet.
6. My dream job is to be a "cut man" - scratch that - "cut chick" for UFC fighters. I want to wrap hands before fights and stick gobs of Vaseline onto fighter's faces in between rounds when they have 3 inch gashes on their foreheads.
7. I have recently realized that I don't really give a shit about anything serious that most adults care about. Meaning as long as my family and I have a roof over our head and food in our stomachs, that's all I really care about. I don't care if I own the roof or rent it hourly. I just care that it's there. You come into the world with nothing. You can't take it with you when you die, so who cares. Everything is replaceable. Material shit is just that. I think people forget that.
8. I love to eat fondant right out of the box. There's no need to put it on cake.
Now that you know 8 random facts about me, I want to know some about you! Here are the fellow bloggers I've tagged:
Ok, so the tag rules are as follows: Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
Posted by Tiffany at 4:56 PM
So here's the story. Way back in like..I dunno, March I think, James, his uncle Kenny, his aunt Lisa(who is a very good friend of mine) and I happened upon a hookah bar in Foster City. None of us had ever smoked hookah, so we kinda sorta ditched the family for a little bit to go check it out. We all loved it. Flash forward to August of this year when Sami, Debi, and Shawn all bought me a hookah for my birthday. I was stoked. And I freely share the hookah wealth.
I brought the hookah to a family gathering for Thanksgiving where Lisa and I chilled and smoked the hookah. I thought..how cool would it be to buy her one for Christmas? So I did. Then she emailed me a couple days before Christmas telling me that Kenny gave her an early gift and it's a hookah. Great. Just great. Then James says, "Why don't you just send one to Danielle?" Duh! Why didn't I think of that?
So I spread the good news to Danielle. And she's stoked. Today, she sends me a text telling me that she's going to send an iTunes gift card to me via email to thank me for the hookah because I refuse to let her pay me for it.
This is where the story gets cool.
Danielle sent it to the wrong email address. And the guy, who's name is Tom, was nice and honest enough to email her back and tell her he's not me. Even better, he asked her to have me email him because he's been getting my email for months.
I emailed Tom and thanked him for not being a total douche by not stealing my iTunes gift card. Then, because I'm so unashamedly nosy, I looked him up on My Space and realized that he just might be the male version of Danielle and me. So we chit chatted back and forth over email for a little bit and found out that there is a small possibility that we could be related.
How fucking cool is that?
Posted by Tiffany at 4:39 PM