BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Song of the day for March 13, 2010

I am completely heart broken. I dropped my three day old iPhone into the washing machine by mistake.

So the song of the day is Taps.




Perhaps this is a bit dramatic for you non iPhone users. But once you have one, your life changes. I cannot imagine going back to a regular cell phone. Yes, after only 3 days.

So what do you do? Well according to one Apple Genius at the Apple Store in Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo, CA - you put it in a bowl of dry rice and let the rice absorb the water naturally. And if that doesn't work, the "good news" is I can buy a replacement iPhone for "only" $199. I guess the only real good news out of that statement is that I can upgrade my 8gb 3G iPhone with a 16gb or 32gb 3GS iPhone for $199. Because...everyone has $200 just laying around everywhere right?

Please pray to the Apple Gods, Jesus, Buddah, Allah, and whoever else is out there for the recovery of my iPhone.

And now, a moment of silence.






1 comments:

Danielle said...

Holy Balls! I'm sorry ... I lit my Jesus candle. I hope it works!! I miss texting you ...