BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I need creativity

Watching: my collegiate career flash before my eyes
Eating: nothing
Drinking: water
Location: in my bed but not far enough under the covers
Quote of the Day: You know what? You’re excluded from dinner, then. You’re excluded from Surf-and-Turf Night. You’re excluded from Ravioli Night. You’re excluded from Chicken-Cutlet Night. - Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
Dictionary Word of the Day: ONUS OH-nuhs
- noun
1. a burden; an obligation; a disagreeable necessity.
-noun
1. a: A stigma. b: blame
-noun
1. The burden of proof.
Sentence of the Day: Toodaloo muthafuckalalalalalalalalalalala!!


Alright, so obviously my resolution to blog daily is down the shitter. I haven't been able to because of time constraints, lack of a topic (or lack of a topic I wish to discuss), or just quite simply...lack of motivation.

Just a little bit ago I was surfing Facebook. Looking at friends of friends and so on and so forth. One of these friends of friends has a blog so I checked it out. He hasn't blogged in months, but I thought the concept was pretty cool. And therefore, I plan to try to incorporate his idea into mine.

The beginning of his blogs all list the following:

Watching:
Eating:
Drinking:
Location:
Quote of the Day:
Dictionary Word of the Day:
Sentence of the Day:

So yeah, I think that's cool. And I'm going to do it. Actually, I guess you could say I'm stealing it because I didn't ask him if it was cool to do it. But I don't know this guy. He's friends of a guy I went to high school with....so yeah....OK, I'm a stealer.


ANYWAY -

that's really all I have to blog about at this particular moment in time. Unless you can tell me the answers to these algebra questions.

1. A cellular phone company offers a contract for which the cost C, in dollars, of t minutes of telephoning is given by C=.025(t-300)+53.95, where it is assumed that t is greater than or equal to 300 minutes. What times will keep costs between $95.70 and $122.20?

2. Solve by elimination method.
5x+6y=1
10x+12y=2
What is the solution of the system?
a. The solution is ____ (type an ordered pair. Use integers or fractions for any numbers is the expression.)
b. There are infinitely many solutions.
c. There is no solution.
3. Soybean meal is 14% protein; cornmeal is 7% protein. How many pounds of each should be mixed together in order to get 280-lb. mixture that is 9% protein?